If yes, then we have a way to restore your spa to its original beauty and actually make it better!
No more re-staining. No more termites. No more funky odors from rotting wood.
The Highwood® spa restoration kit allows you to give a brand new cabinet & look to your old spa cabinet using the same synthetic wood material that the worlds leading spa manufacturers use on their new models.
Beautiful natural wood-grain beauty combines with ultra low maintenance and longevity.
No other ultra low maintenance outdoor product comes as close to the look and feel of real wood.
ULTRA-low maintenance, just wipe it clean!
Built in UV protection, fade resistance & no surface degradation, cracking, splitting, warping or moisture absorption.
- Rich luxurious finish gives an old spa that new
showroom appearance…never paint or stain again!
- Available in "Redwood", "Coastal Gray"
or "Weathered Acorn"
- Kits fit spas up to 8 ft (96")…with a max. depth of 36".
Custom sizes available
- Choose from Round or Square corners
- Proudly made in the USA - Highwood®
is a unique and recyclable material - with furniture & accessories to
- New, simpler installation! - some tools
and materials required for install - see the
video for details.
- The realistic synthetic wood - premium embossed surfaces, rich colors & natural beauty.
- Comes complete with:
- 8 side panels (2 for each side)
- 4 round (flex) or square corners (please choose)
- Trim pieces
- Stainless steel hardware
- Highwood® material comes with a 12 year limited warranty.
- Allow about 7 to 10 business days for shipping.
For colors & ordering details, click here.
Contact us with your questions:
Phone: 203-377-0100 , Monday - Saturday, 10 - 5 pm Eastern Time, Connecticut, USA.
Follow ParPools.com on the web:
Friend or Like us on Facebook for the latest sales & information notifications: FaceBook.com/par-pool-spa
Follow us on Twitter: @parpools